Who is this group? Anyone know?

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Bob Hudson, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Campaign Season has arrived ! Got these two campaign mailers in today's mail. Walton County has truly arrived as these two "Similarly Designed" mailers were paid for by a Washington DC PAC "Our Generation"

2. fletch7245

fletch7245 Beach Lover

Bob, not sure who this group is, but appreciate their efforts, being the Super Sleuth, how do we find out?

3. Misty

Misty Banned

Our Generation, Inc Review - Lobbyists in Washington, DC - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Metro Washington, DC and Eastern Pennsylvania

Description
    Consumers report receiving mailings from this organization seeking input and donations for advocating various national issues. The organization identifies itself as a 501(c)4 group and donations to its advocacy efforts are not tax deductible. Consumers who receive mailings from this organization and others can evaluate whether they wish to support the ideas or policies described and whether they wish to do so through one particular group or another. Contributions which are not tax deductible are usually sought by such advocacy groups to continue its efforts at outreach and advocacy.

The Organization's web site describes itself as a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded to research, educate and promote long-term, free market solutions to public policy issues.

We said we were going to change the world | Our Generation

Our Generation: Walton County

4. Misty

Misty Banned

Bill Fletcher seems to know allot of the who's who of Walton County...including Bill Eddins Jr. (School board) Rhonda Skipper, Danny Glidewell. Don Gaetz, Cindy Meadows, Sheriff Adkinson, Kim Kirby (School Board) Suzanne Harris, Robert Nelson (Ugh!) Andrew Campanella, Trey Nick (Nicks Seafood) Cory Godwin.

I'm sure there are also others people will recognize that aren't familiar to me. Bill Fletcher did share a photo of Melanie Nipper on his page so I think it's safe to assume they support one another.

5. Misty

Misty Banned

It appears Mike Huckabee and his wife want Imfield off the BCC supporting Melanie Nipper. And here is a name I haven't seen or heard of or from in eons...Herman Walker (Ex-BCC)

6. Danny Glidewell

Danny Glidewell Beach Fanatic

This campaign is getting weirder by the minute.
    Who will surface from the past next?

As far as "Our Generation," Bill Fletcher, if you could share where you sent your photos and bio information that might help us figure out who these people are and what their agenda is for Walton County.

7. Misty

Misty Banned

This organization is tied to Mike Huckabee Danny.

Daily Show: Mike Huckabee and Jon Stewart debate marriage equality | Our Generation

8. Jenksy

Jenksy Beach Fanatic

Huckster involved in local politics is bad news.

9. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

Quote Bill Fletcher:

"Bob, not sure who this group is, but appreciate their efforts, being the Super Sleuth, how do we find out?"

Well if you knew nothing about it Bill let me give you some insight into the "gift" you received. That mailer on your behalf probably cost about $15,000. It appears it was mailed to all Walton County Property Owners ( about 50,000 pieces) not just "Voters". I received a call from some part-time residents that live on my street today. They are not registered voters in Walton County. They are registered to vote in Ga.. I then called 2 other out of town property owners in Alabama & Tennessee and they got the two mailers as well

Someone likes you !!!! Not sure who that might be.

10. Danny Glidewell

Nice to get those kinds of gifts when you are running for office.;)

11. Misty

Misty Banned

In 2008 I founded Huck PAC to promote conservative principles and help elect conservative candidates at every level of government. I believe that America is at a crossroads, and the choices we make in the coming years will determine the future of our country for generations.— Mike Huckabee

12. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Wonder why he stayed out of the D5 race? Or has he?
    Bob Hudson, I see you did mailer preparation for Mr Fletcher.
    Also I did not get anything from Nipper or Fletcher.
    Anyone know who Mr Huckabee is supporting in the District 1 US Congress race?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
  13. Poppaj

Poppaj SoWal Insider

He means Christian principles. This is the guy deathly afraid of Sharia law.

14. Danny Glidewell

I want to know the real agenda behind this campaign. If we are supporting Christian principles, wouldn't John Dixon, a Christian Minister have been the obvious choice? Are we saying that Mr.'s Chapman, Kramer and Imfeld are not Christians or do not support Christian principles? Why no endorsement in District 5? Are we saying both support Christian principles or neither? Or is there another issue that is being promoted here that is not apparent by the mailers? Also, every organization that ever endorsed me or considered it wanted a meeting and a discussion of the issues. Did this happen and were all the candidates considered? If there were discussions of issues, what were those issues? $30,000 in expenditures is a lot of money to spend and I want to know what is going on and who is behind it.

15. Bob Hudson

Bob Hudson Beach Fanatic

No I didn't prepare a mailer for him I removed a background from a picture for him.

16. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Perhaps these two candidates know about the corrupt practices in Walton and maybe they'll join together and do something about it.

17. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Thank you for the clarification.

18. Misty

Misty Banned

Religion and politics makes for strange bedfellows. I don't care what religion you are it has no place in politics.

I think there is another agenda being promoted here.

19. Misty

Misty Banned

:floor::floor::floor:
    By making it worse!

20. Jenksy

Jenksy Beach Fanatic

Keep religion out of government.