• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
I saw the 'Coming Soon' sign from Thomasville Road when we were there today. While it's a bit of hike from here, it's still the closest they've come to this point, and might be worth combining with a Costco run there every 4-6 weeks.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
This is almost as exciting as finding out our street is going to be paved!!

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Sorry, I can't get excited about a 2 hour treck to tally just for whole foods. The only whole foods I would travel that far for is the one in buckhead (like the one in BH) all others are insignificant. I can't imagine they will ever be that magnificent in tally. Let me know otherwise, though!!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Sorry, I can't get excited about a 2 hour treck to tally just for whole foods. The only whole foods I would travel that far for is the one in buckhead (like the one in BH) all others are insignificant. I can't imagine they will ever be that magnificent in tally. Let me know otherwise, though!!

If you like the one in Buckhead (had breakfast there this week.....2 pieces of applewood smoked bacon 18 cents!) you should take a little road trip to Austin. It puts the Buckhead store to shame.