• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hi Everybody

I am a fairly new Sowall member and I notice alot of the same names poping up everywhere. Can you folks out there kinda fill me in on who's who? It can be any format factual or comical. It can be so and so is our local neurotic, right or left wing commentator, moderator, administrator Etc. Just trying to get a little better feel for positions and personalities of other sowallers.

Thanks in advance

:D Thanks for the help! I can see why it's probably a good idea for me to dig the rest out for myself but you can't blame a guy for trying:roll:. I'll keep reading . By the way your photos are excellent!!

Thanks again from southwest 30A

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
:welcome:Double T!!
My, my. I remember back in the day trying to figure all that out too!! Back then, we had all the "funns" posting more regularly and boy, was THAT ever confusing. Then, I kept meeting River Otter every where I went. :bang::rotfl:
I'd say for a tiny shortcut, you can go by post count to at least tell who's been around a while. There are, of course a few exceptions to this. :lol:

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
Hi Everybody

I am a fairly new Sowall member and I notice alot of the same names poping up everywhere. Can you folks out there kinda fill me in on who's who? It can be any format factual or comical. It can be so and so is our local neurotic, right or left wing commentator, moderator, administrator Etc. Just trying to get a little better feel for positions and personalities of other sowallers.

Thanks in advance

Are you one of those scullilous people who reads the first chapter of a book and skips right to the ending? :rotfl:

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
:welcome:
The ones that seem strange or seem to be talking to the clouds--------------the're just off their Meds or haven't had enough to drink to calm them down yet. It helps to have lots & lots of patience.:cool:

(PS. and some of those posters have strange names)

Last edited: