• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

iqueequeg

Beach Lover
Feb 2, 2005
Snowy Boston
I?m just wondering for curiosity?s sake if people think Watersound North will still go ahead as planned. Nothing is selling at Watersound West, which it seems to me has more to offer than Watersound North. If there is a significant delay at Watersound North, that would also have implications for the Watersound Beach club, since I would presume it would mainly interest owners at Watersound North.

St. Joe was also having some trouble with its environmental permits, but I don't know if that's been sorted out or not.

Opinions?

Beachbummette

SoWal Insider
Jul 16, 2005
Birmingham and Watersound
Watersound West lots are selling. We own a lot at Watersound Beach Lot #42. When we were at the new club opening a couple of weeks ago I met a guy that just bought two of the lots at Watersound West.

Watersound North is still a go.

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
I'm thinking WaterSound North will attract a different buyer pool than the other two WaterSounds. I understand the price point will be less, but with some great amenities. With the Beach Club option, which would provide a great beach experience just a few minutes down the road, it could do very well. We can only hope it does.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
iqueequeg said:
Opinions?

JOE is going to have a heck of a time coming up with the cash to support the infrastructure AND pay execs AND pay dividends AND keep up with those growing advertising expenses. (Note last quarters's negative cashflow from operations)

JOE's quarter ends in June, some info might leak out before then--but I have my doubts. They probably want to try to keep the illusion going.

I do know that it will be another down quarter--and WAY off year-over-year earnings (The stock topped out around this time last year) (Talk about a textbook "head and shoulders" !)