• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zachary

Beach Comber
Apr 20, 2005
I have 2 lots in the Magnolia Beach Subdivision in Point Washington. Each less than 500 yards to the Bay! Both are HIGH and DRY to build on now.
Would be willing to trade for a condo in the Okaloosa / Walton County area. For the right piece of property would be willing to trade and pay additional cash! We are asking $199k for each lot at this time (most other similar are well over $200k)
I can be reached at 901-289-3848

Zachary,

Would you consider selling your property though the auction process? If so, contact Michael Harbin with 30A Auction Services. He can be reached at 334-233-2362.

To familiarize yourself with the process you might also consider attending our auction at 11:00am Saturday March 4 at Cafe 30A.

Regards,

Scott O...

Beachlover2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 17, 2005
SoWal
zachary said:
I have 2 lots in the Magnolia Beach Subdivision in Point Washington. Each less than 500 yards to the Bay! Both are HIGH and DRY to build on now.
Would be willing to trade for a condo in the Okaloosa / Walton County area. For the right piece of property would be willing to trade and pay additional cash! We are asking $199k for each lot at this time (most other similar are well over $200k)
I can be reached at 901-289-3848

What is the lot size - and are they next to each other?