• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Win 4 tickets ($120 value) to New Years Eve Party at WaterColor Inn and Resort

We are having a little contest on SoWal.com to give away 4 tickets to this NYE Party. (Please reserve this thread only for people who actually want to and are able to attend the party.)

To enter, please enter, on this thread, your New Year's Resolution. One winner will be chosen on Monday, Dec 29, 2008, and announced on SoWal.com. We are looking for some interesting resolutions, but the winner will be selected at random from all of the entries. If you have more than one, enter them all on the same post. Only one entry per person, please. Remember, we will need to get in touch with the winner to add their name to the guest list, so be on the look out. (I will be your contact person.)

Shake your tail feathers with the WaterColor Inn & Resort this New Year's Eve. Enjoy the last of 2008 with us and ...

“Dread Clampitt” playing from 9 pm – 2 am

Silent Auction to benefit the Seaside Rep from 9 – 11 pm with complimentary champagne. Additionally, there will be a raffle with prizes.

Kevin Boyle will be the Masters of Ceremony throughout the evening and will perform a comedy improv skit from 10 pm – 10:30 pm “Thank God, It’s Over: 2008 A Year In Review”

Champagne Toast at midnight with a balloon drop. Complimentary breakfast buffet from midnight – 2 am. Complimentary Candy Station.

DJ Edward Jack in the Peacock Lounge from 12 – 2 ish…

Cash bar and please festive attire required.

Should be great time for all who like to party.

attachment.php

If you would like to guarantee your entry, click here to purchase tickets online.

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
It seems every problem I've ever had, real or imagined, has been the result of fear in some form. My goal for 2009 is to live as fearlessly as possible, to see life as a child - as one big adventure.

2009: The year of living fearlessly!

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
My New Year's Resolution is try to be more green and post more often on SoWal.:love:

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Last year it was to move to Sowal...:D achieved
this year...to make every day count!
Whoops, sorry SJ, I didn't read the first part of the thread....I'll not be able to attend the party....:sosad: so don't put me in the running.

Last edited:

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
ALLIFUNN!!! SO GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!! WORK, WORK, WORK?!!?

I have resolved not to respond to any polls.:D