• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

soozie58

Beach Lover
May 28, 2005
Atlanta
Hey everyone, I need some info about window Blinds. We are moving into a new cottage this weekend, where is the best/most reasonable place to get poly wood blinds? Any help will be appreciated!!!! Oh we are in the Grayton Santa Rosa Beach area. Thanks

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
soozie58 said:
Hey everyone, I need some info about window Blinds. We are moving into a new cottage this weekend, where is the best/most reasonable place to get poly wood blinds? Any help will be appreciated!!!! Oh we are in the Grayton Santa Rosa Beach area. Thanks

Congratulations! Home Depot is a good source for window blinds.

phdphay

Beach Fanatic
Mar 7, 2005
Ditto - I found that the best prices were at Home Depot. Only problem is that the cornices fall off, so I just removed them so renters wouldn't break them. And the blinds don't connect well at the bottom of doors, so we have to tighten them up every couple of months to keep some renter from slamming the door on a swinging blind. But this might happen with more expensive ones.

At one time the Panama City store had a problem getting installers - dunno if that's still a problem or not.

GVM

Beach Lover
Dec 25, 2004
We had a good experience with a store on the right as you go into Panama City Beach...Tassels, it's called. Linda is the owner. 850 233-3465.

skier

Beach Lover
Mar 7, 2005
Home Depot had by far the best prices around. However, it took them several tries to get our blind order right.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
skier said:
Home Depot had by far the best prices around. However, it took them several tries to get our blind order right.
They do have standard sizes, which do not have to be cut.