• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Ok.... so I am furnishing a house for a client (with his money) and I am on a super tight budget....does anyone know of a good window covering company that will not bleed my budget???

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Feb 14, 2006
Prairieville, La
Thanks...I know of them as well but then I have to find someone to put them up....any volunteers???
Johnrudy said:
I've used Smith and Noble and they have always been excellent!! They have some unusual things - not the "ordinary".

www.smithandnoble.com

josebby

Beach Lover
Aug 14, 2005
We used Carol at Coastal Window Fashions (in the building with Shades at the Loop at the east end of 30-A) for our plantation shutters. I found her pricing as reasonable as others I contacted and her installation service is great.

You might want to contact her to find out if she fits your budget.

WLD

Beach Lover
Jul 10, 2005
ATL
If you are interested in blinds, shades or shutters, try the Destin Home Depot. Great prices and they carry all the national brands. There is usually a sale on at least one of the brands.

If you need a rush job, HD has the clout to get it from the manufacturers fast.

If you want, they will come in and measure and also do the installation. If they do this, they guarantee the fit.

If you're looking for drapes and windows are 'standard sized' try the Silk Trading Company. They will make custom drapes fast, but their 'out of the box' drapes are fabulous and a lot cheaper than custom made. They have stores in big cities and a web site.