• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

reelgirl

Beach Comber
Dec 26, 2006
does anyone have any information about homes in Windswept Estates near Freeport? We have looked at some of the "Turner" homes and understand they are some in foreclosure and incomplete. Just curious what kind of price on these homes and any information on that area. Thanks

avalon

Beach Fanatic
Apr 21, 2008
Seagrove
Windswept is nice

I live at Windswept. A little out of the way- but that's part of the plan! Houses around 300,00 I would think. Lots of amenities like pool, tennis courts, club house with kitchen and of course golf. Good neighbors, kid friendly and I can be in Seaside in 30 minutes or less. Come on up and have a look!

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
Recent sales - click on the dark blue blocks and pay attention to the qualified sell dates, a lot has happened in the last year -

Walton County Parcel Maps

Lots seem to be going for around 140, homes for around 250. Which is interesting, land seems to be going for a premium while existing homes are going for wholesale prices.

Last edited:

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I believe there are no build out requirements in that community so the idea to buy land and hold is still an option.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Maybe it's just me...but doesn't it seem that whoever named a Florida subdivision "Windswept Estates" had a slightly twisted sense of humor in a sitcom-esque sort of way?

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
Maybe it's just me...but doesn't it seem that whoever named a Florida subdivision "Windswept Estates" had a slightly twisted sense of humor in a sitcom-esque sort of way?

debbie......debbie downer? that was funny, debbie!

Windswept Estates

Beach Crab
Jun 18, 2013
New Windswept Community Website

Windswept Estates has a new Community Website that highlights some of the amenities and property information. The real estate is surrounded by the beautiful Windswept Dunes Golf Course (Rated 5 stars!).

Click on the link below for more information:
www.windsweptestates.com