• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
This is my first Friday night at Chan's and my first try at the Friday night dinner special.
If you are in the area....come & check it out...I understand it is a lot of funn: some good wine (and food :D) to be had!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Visit Wine World[/FONT][/FONT] | [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Email a Friend[/FONT][/FONT]
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Que Syrah, Shiraz
Wine World hosts a wine tasting every Friday from 5 until 7 pm. Cost of the tasting is $10 per person with a $5 instant rebate toward the purchase of any wine tasted. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif] [/FONT][FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Wine World also offers a 10% discount on straight or mixed cases & $5 Cheese Plates[/FONT] [FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]in the Destin store. John Morris, CSW, Grand Blvd. and Jackie Cox, Wineaux, Destin will entertain and educate you while you're enjoying some great wine.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif] Bottle Price Case Price [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif] 04 Jacob's Vreek Reserve Shiraz, South Australia $12.99 11.79 03 Fairview "The Beacon" Shiraz, South Australia $19.99 17.99
06 Liberty School Syrah, Central Coast $13.99 12.59
04 Ravenswood Syrah, Sonoma County $ 9.99 8.99
03 Fess Parker Syrah, Santa Barbara $12.99 11.69
06 Marquis Philips Shiraz, So. Aust. 92 RP $17.99 16.19
06 Boarding Pass Shiraz, So. Aust. 92 PR $19.99 17.99
06 Luchador Shiraz, South Australia 92 RP $18.99 17.09
05 Leal Vineyards Syrah, San Benito $27.99 25.19
06 Two Hands Angels Share Shiraz, McLaren Vale
93 RP $27.99 ON SALE
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Dinner Special in the Wine Bar Destin...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Roasted Duck Breast with Brie and Caramelized Onions, Fig and Shiraz Reduction, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Savory Bread Pudding and Grilled Asparagus Spears[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow,Arial MT Condensed Light,sans-serif]Cheese plates are available during the tasting in Destin for $5.
10% Discount on Straight or Mixed Cases [/FONT]​

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
I've already heard some raves about your duck breast! I can't nearly hardly wait to have dinner in your new venue!

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
I've already heard some raves about your duck breast! I can't nearly hardly wait to have dinner in your new venue!
The duck dinner turned out quite nice...it was the hot seller last night.
The wine tasing was funn!

(Peter took one of the specials home with him....:D Hope he & his wife liked it)

Duck breast salad with orange dressing, grilled asparagus, dried cherries and toasted walnuts is the lunch special today. :clap:

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
Won't be back until the weekend of the film festival (1st weekend in Nov) but definitely want to get that way!
:clap: Can't wait!
The store is wonderful...it really is a funn place!
Lots of great changes coming to the restaurant too...:D

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
:clap:...this is a perfect place for M/M Kitty to stop for dinner after the VPS trip on Thursday evening!

Allifunn

Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:clap:...this is a perfect place for M/M Kitty to stop for dinner after the VPS trip on Thursday evening!
:wave:YAY!

Grilled Mahi Mahi with mango-lime salsa, Cilantro Rice & Asparagus is the dinner special