• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
Hi. We're new to 30A. We're having our first super bowl party here. Can anyone suggest the place to get the "best chicken wings on 30A" Thanks :wave: Deb

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shades are Taco Mac wings which, back in the old days, used to constantly vie with Three-Dollar Cafe for the best of Atlanta.

Just to be clear--that means they are good.

I have not had Whiskey Bravo's yet but hear good things about them, too.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
Shades are Taco Mac wings which, back in the old days, used to constantly vie with Three-Dollar Cafe for the best of Atlanta.

McTighe's are also good.

McTighe's are also good.

Yes, we know all about the connection between Shades and Taco Mac. Remember all of the Buffalo Bills stuff at the Shades bar when it was in Seaside? Actually I have an old menu from Shades from back then. We got really sad when they left Seaside, so I saved a menu -- the only menu I found in our stuff when I unpacked for the move into the new house in December. That menu has a "Back In Buffalo" section with buffalo wings in it (which I had never heard of at the time). Yes, Patrick, I will bring you the menu. After all, we owe you one for inadvertently teaching us how to make the best margaritas ever by watching you make them. LOL.

We're picking up Taco Mac wings in the ATL area for Super Bowl Sunday. :wave: