• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

skinnywaterfisherman

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
Moved away from SoWal 2 years ago and have been regretting ever since. I am hoping to return before the season kicks in and need to find a place to live for me and my 2 year old chocolate lab "Mousse". I am a good tenant, willing to do work around the house. Not afraid of some yard work. If anyone knows of a place, please let me know.

shar9113

Beach Lover
Jan 25, 2010
Moved away from SoWal 2 years ago and have been regretting ever since. I am hoping to return before the season kicks in and need to find a place to live for me and my 2 year old chocolate lab "Mousse". I am a good tenant, willing to do work around the house. Not afraid of some yard work. If anyone knows of a place, please let me know.

I have 1 brm cottage with big yard for rent. I need help in the yard . Give me a call Sharon at 850-258-6401. Or email me a t shar9113@yahoo.

JBird

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
House for rent

I bedroom home, full kitchen on 1 acre with boat dock/jet ski and view of water.
Nothing special with this one story cinder block one bedroom house.
Has storage barn that is in good shape and large yard. 15 min. from Seagrove.
$500/month firm
Call me: Jim 850-249-4919

Last edited:

skinnywaterfisherman

Beach Comber
Mar 5, 2010
Hey Jim, just wanted to let you know that I am coming down this weekend to do some looking around. Would love to check the inside of the white house, so maybe we can schedule a time. I will be arriving Sunday and leaving on Monday.

TIA
James

I bedroom home, full kitchen on 1 acre with boat dock/jet ski and view of water.
Nothing special with this one story cinder block one bedroom house.
Has storage barn that is in good shape and large yard. 15 min. from Seagrove.
$500/month firm
Call me: Jim 850-249-4919

blue

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2010

Hey there! Have a unfurnished room and bathroom available in a 2200 sq/ft house in Seacrest Beach area. Have a big pup myself, german shepard, so Mousse wouldnt be a problem. Reply if you are interested. Thanks!

slcooper1949

Beach Lover
Aug 27, 2007
miss sowal also

Hey I know what you mean, I too moved away from Sowal 2 yrs. ago, and have had many regrets, I moved to Dallas no less, man what was I thinking. The city sucks, rent very high and all you see is cement. I too am returning to Sowal, in hopes to find work again, I had a great job there too. I wish you lots of luck.