• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Witches of South Walton are planning their annual halloween bicycle ride down 30A starting at Gulf Place (corner of 30A and 393) all the way to Butler Elementary School, and back! The witches will then head to Red Bar (in their cars) for breakfast.

If you are a witch and want to join South Walton Witches on Wheels (women only), a funn community tradition of women riding in their best witchy costumes, then get your bike tuned up and be at gulf place before 7:15 on october 31. the witches will ride at 7:15 sharp.

There is an entry fee (donation) to benefit Children's Volunteer Health Network (CVHN). amount of your choice / $15 minimum donation.

Several of my witchiest friends have participated in this ride every halloween morning for years. I need to find a picture - they are always scary-beautiful. Be warned though. If your bike breaks down, you are on your own! The witches must ride on to fulfill their mission to scare all the little school children on Hallow's Eve Morning.:eek:;-):D

Last edited:

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Witches of South Walton are planning their annual halloween bicycle ride down 30A starting at Gulf Place (corner of 30A and 393) all the way to Butler Elementary School, and back! The witches will then head to Red Bar (in their cars) for breakfast.

If you are a witch and want to join South Walton Witches on Wheels (women only), a funn community tradition of women riding in their best witchy costumes, then get your bike tuned up and be at gulf place before 7:15 on october 31. the witches will ride at 7:15 sharp.

There is an entry fee (donation) to benefit Children's Volunteer Health Network (CVHN). amount of your choice / $15 minimum donation.

Several of my witchiest friends have participated in this ride every halloween morning for years. I need to find a picture - they are always scary-beautiful. Be warned though. If your bike breaks down, you are on your own! The witches must ride on to fulfill their mission to scare all the little school children on Hallow's Eve Morning.:eek:;-):D

This is the absolute most hysterical sight to see!!! That and the motorists breaking their necks for a double take. Have never participated but always wanted to and it is for a grayt cause. Thank you witchy wenches....:clap: If I can find a cape and a hat and maybe some funky hair, I'll be there!!!!

Any suggestions where I can find the costume stuff???

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Jan 11, 2006
St Petersburg
:D This thread makes me smile! :clap:
I won't be able to ride, but I'll donate just to see them ride like the wind....:D

konovsky

Beach Comber
Aug 12, 2007
Children's Volunteer Health Network thanks you

:clap:

Children's Volunteer Health Network would like to express its thanks and appreciation to all in the community who think of us and support us. During these trying economic times, giving is hard and it is more important than ever. Through your generosity, local children are able to obtain the health and dental care they need when their families cannot afford it. We at CVHN are so lucky to be part of a community that gives so that we in turn can provide all kids the opportunity to be healthy, remain school and become productive citizens.

:wave:

For The Health Of It

Beach Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
Hey Witches

Take a loop through our parking lot on your ride and For The Health Of It will give you $5.00 per witch to add to the charity donation. We love seeing you every year and we would love to participate this year with your cause. Maybe other business owners will do the same.

For The Health Of It
2217 West Scenic 30A
Blue Mountain Beach
www.shopforthehealthofit.com