Woman/Decorator needs to lease a small place.

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Marygay, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Marygay

Marygay Beach Comber

WANTED: I am a mature professional (but social and friendly!) woman, looking for a possible year lease and.. open to several options. I need only a SMALL place. It could be an efficiency, a studio, garage apt., carriage house, mother-in-law suite, a room in your house...I will make any space my own, and it will be cleaner and more appealing the day I leave , than when I moved in...that's a promise. That's just me. It's what I do...Meet me at MgbCreations.com.
    I'm comfortable in Tallahassee, but ready now to get back to the coast.
    All I can say...and with confidence, is ...I'll be the best person you have ever rented to. Honest, trustworthy..a good southern, hard working lady. I have a degree in Counseling.

Preferably, I need furnished. Very small is fine. I work and stay busy. If you have anything available, or know some one who might...please ask them to visit my decorating website and meet me and see my work. You can contact me through my site or here.
    Thank you for your time:)
    Mg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  2. Judi G.

Judi G. Beach Comber

Hi, I have a Very Large room available Jan 1[SUP]st[/SUP] it is Very clean partly furnished (bed and dressers, sleeper sofa and small refrigerator) with own bathroom available in Dune Allen Beach just off 30-A. It is a gated Very Quiet, members-only community for $700 deposit and $700 a month plus half electric and Internet.
    I am a mature lady (mid 40’s) non-smoker, looking for someone that is a good fit...Please No drama, If this sounds like something you would like please let me know.

Thanks,

gclarise@gmail.com