• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Love those paintings!

Those are so nice! Here's a really neat watercolor artist Mark!:D

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Wow cookin girl-those watercolors ARE nice-you should mention the artist!!!!

I posted JALINE POL paintings-the French girl showing at the GLObal art Gallery in Californis-Ive never seen such heavy impast like Flowers locally-Although influnces are good-Swipes are by proxy againt the Law & against the spirit of art.

What I didnt mention about Aaron Sutton-& P L E A S E -take the time to locate this great artist(he has a blogsite on here-dispays works-I thionk his "handle" is( Aaron Suttondesign)-one word here on sowal-the other url I gave is his wonderfully effective design business-He is showing people how NOT to be Victims of this economy-a little slow-but tha's good-pace always shifts.
His works on average-say a 16 x 20 or 18 x 24 are well under 7i00.00-closer to under 600-starting as low as 2-300.00. THAT IS AMAZING for the quality of work-his prices will triple within the next 4 years so now ids the Time to get Yjour Aaron Sutton origional-he's worth meeting-a gentle spirit & a heart of gold-paints with the heart of a Lion though.
I will start an Art blog on materials,marketing,gallery placement-general Q & A & do's & dont's-it took me 20 years to piece this stuff together because of "gaps"-purposeful I think-in art magazines.

Please Katz loves dogs girl-let us in on the watercolor artist-Name state & galleries-where to see or puchase-that would be nice for everyone!
Those are very spiritual & organic & would be wonderful Design pieces-with a folio like that I'd call every ASID person in the area-actually-I work in as many styles & mediums-but never have ---so I'm one to talk!!!
ASID is the true design credentials-unless your an unusual case with a huge folio --(oer set design experiece like myself-I could design,light & fill a room with paintings & out-shop anyone on hardware,fixtures & antiques with no "grey" people (mark-up peope/non talent entities)

More By Jaline Pol....& if you see new works post them-I'm on an art education & expansion spree!!!
Also as I'm a portrait artist-I tell ALL my clients to visit A Stroke of Genius Portrait Artists - Corporate, Government, Official, Family & Children's Portraits
a stroke of genius website before they contract with me to see ethical pricing guidlines & the best in the feild-there they can compare other watercolorists- & oil painters against my portfolio-which on here(sowal)needs thinned & up dated-but this is fun sharin-not hawkin or peddlin.
PEACE & good art-get out & see the children's work for Art miles-I bout cried.
just great!
mark Partington
Flickr: Mark Partington on flickr

AGAIN: JALINE POL's impasto/pallatte knife work--(IT COULD PASS FOR LANDSCAPES HERE & SHE'S !?@ AROUND THE WORLD IN OBSCURITY UNTIL TODAY!!!!)

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
I wont post Aaron's work-I think most of you are aware of the realists asencio-& fabian perez-(who made ballroom dancers & the romance of the 40's/sexy hot cuban nites/etc)-often mimicked-but noone turns up the heat on men & women together in artwork-whiite shirt & tie-& beautiful forml gowns-(and my favorite-"the little black dress)
.....I'm like the ghost of MR. Blackwell here yuk yuk

The little known Jaline Pol seems to be channeling the emerald coast from france-She's a lovely oil painter-And that's a good think: lesson number 1.
Acrylics-DONT USE THEM-THEY ARE NOT ARCHIVAL!!!!!
Plus:ANY IMPASTO IN ACRYLIC OVER 1/4 INCH THICK WHILE NOT LAST !2-15 YEARS.....our clients & patrons trust us to at least know our materials & how to read an art label-be Careful
JALINE: MODERN GLOBAL ART WEEK!!!! I cant find her wonderful "sunshine" series of Sunflowers....but her roses & iris are remenisent of our lupine & wild lake iris in the dunes. I've emailed her & Ron Hicks about joining us on the emerald coast to paint in person!!!!

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
I'm sorry-you really have to click on each one to get(see) the relief or "depth-like relief/bas relief of this work) you could almost pick a petal.
This gal has Burned up the paint since '83!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also --DO see asutton artwork here on sowal-he's NOT hard to find-if you have trouble-he's on my freinds page at markpartington here on sowal-befreind him,his work & vision.Look for the unique-truly creative & origioanal this week!!!!-You could say painters like aaron & myself are a throwback to reginald marsh,glenn harrington,mark English,the ashcan school-but look at those interetations-glackens,sloan,hernri-all different-different "handwiting-it's subtle-but not hard to find the beauty in 'traditional' & sound draftsmanship as a starting point-PT2-never buy a work without seeing a painters sketch book & graphite studies)
If the work isnt guarenteed its not worth it.

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Ron hick's work is very traditional-but as I've always thought control of grays is the mark of a true artist (& hue/saturation control)-as a well trained monkey could shoot tube colrs.....you'll note his themes are also ashcan-school of the -1930's///but as one of the greatest young living artists-=the guy's not 40!-he's traveled the globe on his brush-his venice series is great-see RON HICKS?DENVER?

Mark Partington

Beach Lover
Dec 10, 2007
walton county
www.flickr.com
Jaline Pol & Daniel Greene& A. Gottlieb

Mike McCarty has raised the bar a bit as Artist of the year-he has a pice at Big Mama's hula gallery in grayton....chase him down-a real sweet guy.
I used to be a bit in awe of Daniel Greene-as a scene & portrait painter-I think his NY subway series is really pretty good.

And another pound of paint by the lovin spoonful by Jaline Pol!!!!:clap: