• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
Destin and points east has been getting about a third of the rain that Pensacola has. So steady, but no quite as flash-floody save for any usual suspect roads.

groveral

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
birmingham
Destin and points east has been getting about a third of the rain that Pensacola has. So steady, but no quite as flash-floody save for any usual suspect roads.
thank you! i saw on Weather Channel that Santa Rosa had 1.75 inches in last 24 hours---lots of rain, but not terrible...

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
But, it looks like it will be with us for many days to come...

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
thank you! i saw on Weather Channel that Santa Rosa had 1.75 inches in last 24 hours---lots of rain, but not terrible...

We had 6" in the rain gauge- from Friday to today. The whole area had way more than 1.75"!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I agree. The amount of rain has been unbelievable. Six inches sounds right to me after experiencing it.

I think it was 3 years ago, in November, we had 12 inches over 2 days. Maybe more, because we had to empty the rain gauge twice.

alos, let's have a moment of silence for all the frogs who lost their lives this weekend. Many of them jumped for joy to excess, and paid the ultimate price.