• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
I mentioned a WOW price on one of my listings here a few days ago and we are now under contract- it was the lowest priced 1BR condo in Destin.

Accepted a contract on another listing last week with both sides on the lowest priced waterfront acreage in Santa Rosa County with rehab possibilities.

Here is the next WOW DEAL in Destin-
lowest priced per square foot Bayfront in Destin and S. Walton- by a large margin and this house is cherry!

OPEN HOUSE with balloons galore this Sat & Sun 12-2

See the virtual tour on my site.

Joe Mammy

Beach Lover
Mar 26, 2007
Oh, there will be snacks- served by bikini clad sun bathers lounging around the pool.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Shelly, the house even comes with a boat and jet ski, and of course it does have Granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and separate quarters for you on the rare occasion when the wife kicks you out.

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Oh, there will be snacks- served by bikini clad sun bathers lounging around the pool.

For the bikini-clad bathers you're on your own...

But--Here's some help with the snacks: (Mm-Mm Good Open House)

QUOTE:

"Free appetizers won't sell a listing on their own, but offering tasty treats at your open house encourages buyers to linger longer and creates a positive atmosphere.

However, food can also be a huge hassle ? creating a mess and distracting potential buyers from falling in love with the home. That?s why I?ve prepared this list of 10 rules you should follow when serving food at an open house. It includes tips that will impress potential buyers while cutting down on cleanup."

---------------------------------

For future reference, along with all the Open House Ads, post the snack menu too. :cool:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Shelly, I'm disappointed. I thought you knew that you were supposed to serve quart-sized Ben & Jerry's ice cream as people were leaving the open house, so that they would have to go home, rather than having it melt while they look at other houses in the hood. :dunno:

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Shelly, I'm disappointed. I thought you knew that you were supposed to serve quart-sized Ben & Jerry's ice cream as people were leaving the open house, so that they would have to go home, rather than having it melt while they look at other houses in the hood. :dunno:

Ice Cream Melts???:dunno:

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
For the bikini-clad bathers you're on your own...

But--Here's some help with the snacks: (Mm-Mm Good Open House)

QUOTE:

"Free appetizers won't sell a listing on their own, but offering tasty treats at your open house encourages buyers to linger longer and creates a positive atmosphere.

However, food can also be a huge hassle ? creating a mess and distracting potential buyers from falling in love with the home. That?s why I?ve prepared this list of 10 rules you should follow when serving food at an open house. It includes tips that will impress potential buyers while cutting down on cleanup."

---------------------------------

For future reference, along with all the Open House Ads, post the snack menu too. :cool:

cocktail plates :shock: ................then they'll only need one sheet of TP per person. :lol: