• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

firemanjimg

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2008
My neighbor is having a on going "get rid of stuff sale" Items from the fifties to the present. Old records, books you name it she's got it. Lots of stuff. Starting tomorrow Monday at 9AM. and continuing as lots more
"stuff" is unpacked. Stop by and peruse and ask what may be coming next.
She is a very recent widow and could use any thing she can get out of this.
Located at the very end of Garden Lane Drive(go along the long mosquito ditch) house is on the water. Garden Lane Drive is off East Nursery Rd.
Between Nellie Rd. and Indian Woman Rd.

Assorted stuff from the fifties to present My neighbor is having a on going "get rid of stuff sale" Items from the fifties to the present. Old records, books, kitchen items, clothes, pictures - you name it she's got it. Lots of stuff. Starting again tomorrow at 9:00 AM each day and continuing as lots more "stuff" is unpacked including furniture. Stop by and peruse and ask what may be coming next.

Located at the very end of Garden Lane Drive (go along the long mosquito ditch) house is on the water. Garden Lane Drive is off East Nursery Rd.

firemanjimg

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2008
Ongoing Yard Sale

My neighbor is having a on going "get rid of stuff sale" Items from the fifties to the present. Old records, books you name it she's got it. Lots of stuff. Starting tomorrow Monday at 9AM. and continuing as lots more
Located at the very end of Garden Lane Drive(go along the long mosquito ditch) house is on the water. Garden Lane Drive is off East Nursery Rd.

Assorted stuff from the fifties to present My neighbor is having a on going "get rid of stuff sale" Items from the fifties to the present. Old records, books, kitchen items, clothes, pictures - you name it she's got it. Lots of stuff. Starting again tomorrow at 9:00 AM each day and continuing as lots more "stuff" is unpacked including furniture. Stop by and peruse and ask what may be coming next.

Located at the very end of Garden Lane Drive (go along the long mosquito ditch) house is on the water. Garden Lane Drive is off East Nursery Rd.

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
On Going Yard Sale

baybabe

Beach Comber
Jan 31, 2008
Everything Sale, come by to help this family

Big Sale Tomorrow, come by and see what's for sale!

My neighbor is having a on going "get rid of stuff sale" Items from the fifties to the present. Old records, books, kitchen items, clothes, pictures - you name it she's got it. Lots of stuff. Starting again tomorrow at 9:00 AM each day and continuing as lots more "stuff" is unpacked including furniture. Stop by and peruse and ask what may be coming next.