• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Namaste

Beach Comber
Mar 19, 2009
We went down and got Sunny, and she is such a joy! At PAWS they gave us a thorough background and list of concerns, but she has made every adjustment smoothly.

We are definitely interested in finding a forever home for Sunny and she will be great for whoever gets her. We have had couple of strong nibbles, but so far no one has even come by to see her. She is now at our house and we are becoming attached. If you would like an exceptional, energetic, sweet spirited companion, it is NOT TOO LATE!!

Please let us know, come by and meet Sunny and see for yourself. We would like someone to adopt her before she completely bonds with us, making the transition that much harder for Sunny--and us.

russrich

Beach Comber
May 8, 2006
Sunny

We went down and got Sunny, and she is such a joy! At PAWS they gave us a thorough background and list of concerns, but she has made every adjustment smoothly.

We are definitely interested in finding a forever home for Sunny and she will be great for whoever gets her. We have had couple of strong nibbles, but so far no one has even come by to see her. She is now at our house and we are becoming attached. If you would like an exceptional, energetic, sweet spirited companion, it is NOT TOO LATE!!

Please let us know, come by and meet Sunny and see for yourself. We would like someone to adopt her before she completely bonds with us, making the transition that much harder for Sunny--and us.

My wife & I are interested in meeting Sunny. Contact me privately, maybe we can plan a time to meet her. She looks SO SWEET!
We have 2 little girls. In your opinion, do you think she would be good around little ones? (5 & 2). Is she house broken?

jamie

Beach Lover
Mar 3, 2007
Ok, I have to quit reading these! I am all teary & wanting to adopt Sunny....but we already have 3 (yes, you read correctly...3) adopted dogs from PAWS! And they range from 60-100 lbs! We are out of room! Please someone adopt this baby!