• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Greetings fellow SoWallers. At the first of the year, I purchased Yellowfin Ocean Sports and the Seagrove Icehouse. (Jim will retain ONO Surf Shop in Seaside).

My new crew and I have been renovating and working towards a re-opening on March 1st. Both locations will now share the Yellowfin name.

We have a 100 bicycle rental fleet (how 'bout those pink ones?) and over 65 new and used kayaks in stock. The bikes are new "Simple" beach cruisers and the new Hobie kayaks are awesome. Our kayak rental fleet will now include Hobie's. We offer fishing tackle at reasonable prices (generally same as BassPro), and carry both live and frozen bait.

Our main store is in Seagrove, next to the old Wheelhouse Restaurant. Our Grayton store is located inside the Grayton General Store. We know and use the products that we sell and can offer good advice. Like any decent kayak shop, you can try a kayak before you buy it.

Please stop by and see what's new.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Congratulations:clap_1:, ... I think. John, I am sure that you will do well with that business. Jim was a nice guy and all to locals, but it is helpful for businesses to be curtious to customers. ;-)

kingfishII

Beach Comber
Oct 25, 2006
Congats to you John. I'll be sure to send any customers I can your way. If you have anyone asking for some cool shade and comfortable beach chairs i'll be renting /delivering starting march 1.

by the way....a weasel with two legs stole my sand flea rake last season, any chance you've got a new one?

see ya on the beach!!!
KingFish Beach Rentals
850.598.SUNN

John

Beach Fanatic
Dec 3, 2005
SoWal
Congats to you John. I'll be sure to send any customers I can your way. If you have anyone asking for some cool shade and comfortable beach chairs i'll be renting /delivering starting march 1.

by the way....a weasel with two legs stole my sand flea rake last season, any chance you've got a new one?

see ya on the beach!!!
KingFish Beach Rentals
850.598.SUNN

Stop by and leave us some of your business cards. Our new sign at Seagrove is installed right over the old seafood sign. Wasn't that your place at one time?

Yes, we just got in some new rakes last week. I'll give you a good deal if you tell me where you're finding fleas...

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com

see ya on the beach!!!
KingFish Beach Rentals
850.598.SUNN

061004-grayton-007.jpg

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama

see ya on the beach!!!
KingFish Beach Rentals
850.598.SUNN

Hey there KF, I will be needing your services in July. I will give you a call!!!!