• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Marigny

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2013
After endless requests, I somehow convinced Chef Chris that its time to host Sunday Brunch at THE MARIGNY. So, starting January 5th, Sundays in Santa Rosa Beach will never be the same! Except that some of Chef Chris' favorite "past" brunch dishes will be on the menu! I know for sure that our Grillades and Grits, as well as Eggplant Benedict,will reappear! And of course we will be serving bottomless bubbles with all entree purchases! Menu to be released shortly. STAY TUNED!

Laissez le bon temps rouler...

Jason
THE MARIGNY

SoWalGasMD

Beach Crab
Nov 11, 2012
After endless requests, I somehow convinced Chef Chris that its time to host Sunday Brunch at THE MARIGNY. So, starting January 5th, Sundays in Santa Rosa Beach will never be the same! Except that some of Chef Chris' favorite "past" brunch dishes will be on the menu! I know for sure that our Grillades and Grits, as well as Eggplant Benedict,will reappear! And of course we will be serving bottomless bubbles with all entree purchases! Menu to be released shortly. STAY TUNED! Laissez le bon temps rouler... Jason THE MARIGNY

Great to hear! Especially with Fire closing its doors.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
Awesome! We will be sure to try it out since Fire is shutting its doors, glad to hear you all will start brunch.

The Marigny

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2013
We normally don't take reservations, with exceptions for holidays or large parties... But we are strongly recommending that y'all DO call us for reservations for our Sunday Jazz Brunch! With the turnout we had for our first one this past week, it looks like we are going to be pretty crowded on Sundays! Give us a call and book your table. 850-622-9101