• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
Family just returned from annual SGB trip. We went to D&K's Tues nite and it was OUTSTANDING!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Service was excellent, food was beyond words. We love NOLA and this was like visiting the Big Easy.

I had read about D&K here on the message board and kinda forgot about them, we got to SGB Saturday afternoon and my mom picked up all the little papers, etc at Garrett Realty and was reading thru' them and was like what is this D&K place? OMG -- thx to mom I remembered and I said we have GOT to go there and we did and it was FABULOUS. My husb and I even went back the next day for the grouper s'wich which I will have to say is the best one I have ever had in the Destin/30-A area.

Go eat at D&K - you will NOT be disappointed!! :love:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Family just returned from annual SGB trip. We went to D&K's Tues nite and it was OUTSTANDING!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Service was excellent, food was beyond words. We love NOLA and this was like visiting the Big Easy.

I had read about D&K here on the message board and kinda forgot about them, we got to SGB Saturday afternoon and my mom picked up all the little papers, etc at Garrett Realty and was reading thru' them and was like what is this D&K place? OMG -- thx to mom I remembered and I said we have GOT to go there and we did and it was FABULOUS. My husb and I even went back the next day for the grouper s'wich which I will have to say is the best one I have ever had in the Destin/30-A area.

Go eat at D&K - you will NOT be disappointed!! :love:

:bow: THANK YOU WHISKEYRIVER'S MOM!:bow:

:welcome: WR and family! Thank you so much for dining with us while you were here. :clap: Sorry to have missed you. You sound like such neat people! Peeps from Tennessee know how to have funn funn funn. Sometimes the cafe will be filled with people from Tennessee and they will wave to each other or join tables together. Tn. has a fond place in my heart:love: ....it's where I wrote the D&K's Cookbook. We spent a year on the mountain top of Swannee. Such great memories! I hope to meet you the next time you are here! Please PM me when you are coming. Again, thank you for dining with us.

:wave: Kat and Doug
D&K Cafe
63 Hotz Ave.
Grayton Beach, Fl

www.dandkcafe.com

WhiskeyRiver

Beach Lover
Aug 29, 2005
Bartlett, TN
We are planning another trip down to SGB in mid-Feb, we will give a shout out when we eat at your crib! ;-)