• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

yeahyeahyeah

Beach Comber
Jul 10, 2006
Hi everyone ! My name is Craig McLaughlin.
I am going to start teaching a yoga class at The Studio in Seaside Florida on Sundays at 8:30am beginning on March 20th. Anyone interested in learning yoga postures in a relaxed environment with clear instruction may want to attend.
I have studied yoga with B.K.S Iyengar in Pune, India and several certified Senior Iyengar teachers since 1998. I have been teaching periodically since then.
These classes will enable you to learn the shapes of the postures, sequencing and other information to guide you in developing your own personal yoga practice.
The postures will be presented slowly and methodically so you can understand how to safely achieve the poses with proper alignment. With regular practice of these postures, you can become stronger, more flexible and develop a much greater understanding and awareness of you body and mind.
The classes will cost $15. for drop ins or a discount will be offered for quantity purchases. Call 231-4220 for more info. Hope to see you there !
Best, Craig