• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Richard Skopnik

Beach Crab
Aug 15, 2012
Yorkie Chihuahua female, Miramar Beach

Roxy, a tiny female Yorkie Chihuahua mix went missing on August 8th in our neighbourhood of Bayside near the outlet mall in Miramar Beach when she escaped through the cat flap. She is mostly black with a few patches of brown on her but has a brown face with a black stripe running from her forehead running down to her nose. According to two witnesses, she was seen on Saturday 11th cruising through the area but unfortunately she wasn't wearing her collar when she went missing which makes this a bit more difficult.

If you've found a dog matching that description, or think you've by chance seen her or anything, please do not hesitate to get in contact with me because we are desperate to get her back!

Many thanks,
Richard

PS. For some reason I'm unable to upload a photo of her at the moment. It always just comes up with an error so please visit my Craiglist posting to view a picture of her. Thank you. http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/laf/3206604328.html

Last edited: