• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KISH7374

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
CLEVELAND,OHIO
You know you've been on SoWal a long time when you enjoy the postings and replies as much as you enjoy the beach. Well maybe not quite as much!!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
You know you've been on Sowal too long...

When despite their best efforts, instead of trying to talk you out of spending so much time on the board, your family members are now posting and pm'ing with the best of 'em! :rotfl:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
When all you can think about is getting this whole group together somewhere, I mean ALL of us at the same time and having one BIG party!!!! Wondering how on earth we could do this, when all of us live all around the country. We have to do this sometime!!!!!!

Anticipating the next day, and looking forward to communicating with the SoWal family!

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Forgot this....Great Thread Mermaid...you done good. :clap_1:

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
kathydwells said:
When all you can think about is getting this whole group together somewhere, I mean ALL of us at the same time and having one BIG party!!!! Wondering how on earth we could do this, when all of us live all around the country. We have to do this sometime!!!!!!

Anticipating the next day, and looking forward to communicating with the SoWal family!
Great minds think alike sister. I can't wait! :clap_1:

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
When you tell your kids on monday night.....hurry up !!! were going to watch mtv so we can see KIMMIFUNN in the video!!!!!! and they look at you like you are CRAZY!!!!!! who in the heck is she mom?????? hee hee, ;-) you will be a celebrity in my house kiddo!!!

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
kathydwells said:

Oh, I so hope this day comes, what funn it would be! :clap_1:

peapod1980

percy
Oct 3, 2005
Up the hill from the Gateway Arch
jessifunn said:
2 words new years
I know, I know, Kimmi keeps reminding me what funn that will be, but not this year for me. I need a Plan B...
Though, Kimmi, I think I'll be able to meet you in the Big City in January!

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
peapod1980 said:
I know, I know, Kimmi keeps reminding me what funn that will be, but not this year for me. I need a Plan B...
Though, Kimmi, I think I'll be able to meet you in the Big City in January!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Yay! I'll take you to Scores. Do your research, find out what that is and then let me know what you think! :funn:

Status
Not open for further replies.