Young Professional Needs 30-A LTR starting in May

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by RKauffman, Dec 24, 2008.

1. RKauffman

RKauffman Beach Comber

Hey everyone,

I will be moving to SoWal permanently in mid-May to work in Grayton and I'm trying to get a head start on the housing search. I'm looking for:

Time: Long-term, 6 months minimum, 1 year+ preferred
    Location: On or immediately off of 30A, from Gulf Place to Seagrove, although I might consider other nearby locations. I spent last summer in Beachwood Villas in Seagrove and loved the location, so Seagrove is my #1 choice.
    Size: 1-1 is all I need, but I'm fine with larger too. 2-1 or 2-2 would be great at the right price. Furnished or unfurnished is fine.
    Price: It all depends on the place and what's available. I'd like to keep it $900 or below, but for the right place I can go higher.

Feel free to send a PM or email me at: rkauffman at gmail.com

edit: Although I'm leaning strongly toward getting my own place, I'd also consider renting a room or sharing a place, as long as it's long-term.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  2. RKauffman

RKauffman Beach Comber

I'm bumping this because I have a few offers already and I'm going to be making my decision soon, so it doesn't really help if someone sees it two weeks from now.

To anyone looking to rent out a unit, no matter the rate range you are looking to get, I want to emphasize that I'm more flexible than my original phrasing might indicate. If you have something off of the beach that might be fairly inexpensive that would be great, but on the other hand I also have the financial flexibility to go to around $1100/month for the right place. I'm 26, a non-smoker, no pets, and I'm down for getting a place unfurnished.

3. moonweb

moonweb Beach Comber

Have you found a place?

If not, I have a condo at Gulf Place for $900 a month, furnished, includes utilities. Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to email you with pictures.