Wanted Young Professional Roommate Wanted to Split home or apartment near Seaside or Rosemary Beach

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Nina Dolin, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Nina Dolin

Nina Dolin Beach Comber

Hello, I am 26 years old and also looking for a roommate as I am relocating to Seaside for a new job.. I am a clean, young professional, focused on my career. I'm looking to rent anywhere from $600-$900/month. Let me know if you are interested in either going in on a two or three bedroom near the Seaside/Santa Rosa Beach area or have a room available for rent. I don't have any pets (but I love them).

Thank you! :)

Kind Regards,

Nina

2. mmarti27

mmarti27 Beach Comber

Nina,
    I work in Seaside & am closing on a 3br townhome in SRB tomorrow. I will be looking for a professional, clean & responsible gal to rent a room to. Email me for more details if you are interested: martinmallory@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Mallory

3. sun sand and sea life

sun sand and sea life Beach Comber

I may have something, if still looking! Would like to discuss. Thx.

4. medwards980

medwards980 Beach Comber

Hi Nina,

I'm a 24 year old female in the interior design industry with a black lab. I'm looking for a house with a backyard and a roommate to split rent with in your general price area. If you are interested please e-mail me at medwards980@yahoo.com or send me a message and I can send you my phone number. Thanks!

Maggie

5. Hloren82

Hloren82 Beach Crab

Nina,
    I am 33 and potentially looking for a roommate situation in the same area. Do you still have an opening? I do have pets. I am a clean professional, while also attending school. Please message me if you're interested and I can give you more information. Thanks!

6. mmarti27

mmarti27 Beach Comber

FYI, I filled my room for rent. Thanks. :)