• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Ejj1906

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2006
Your Online Travel-Plus Agency is now based right here in SoWal!!! Cruises, Vacation Packages, Hotels, Flights, Rental Cars, Sports & Concert Tickets, Flowers & Gifts.................all right here!!! Visit "TicketsandAdventures.com" or e-mail TixandAdventures@aol.com!!!

EJJ1906

P.S. Find out how you can get a free 3-day/2-night stay in over 20 destinations!!!

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
I think I sat next to somebody tryint to sell one of these deals in a restaurant. It involved joing a club for a fee, then you got to travel and live high on the hog. It might not be the new Amway, it might be analagous to the Entertainment books that cost $20 but have coupons inside that are pretty liberal.:dunno:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Whatever happened to Amway? Think I just found a morning research project- current happenings with Amway. I will report back.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
I think I sat next to somebody tryint to sell one of these deals in a restaurant. It involved joing a club for a fee, then you got to travel and live high on the hog. It might not be the new Amway, it might be analagous to the Entertainment books that cost $20 but have coupons inside that are pretty liberal.:dunno:

That is something different.

YTB - http://www.ytb.com/Compensation.aspx?wa=promo

Ejj1906

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2006
No this is not a pyramid scheme.... This is an online travel agency where you can purchase tickets for travel and gifts. Keep in mind that most of those businesses that are considered "pyramid schemes" normally do not have a product to sell to the customer; and those in the business on lower levels can NEVER make more money than those on levels above them. Not so here!!! But, I am only offering the services of the travel-tickets site here. Anyone interested in anything other than using the travel site must contact me in writing on a separate post or e-mail.

Yes, I do live in SoWal......Pt. Washington, on the bay....

Last edited:

Ejj1906

Beach Comber
Dec 2, 2006
Hi ShallowsNole,

I'm not sure what you mean by "resell"-ing the hotel rooms. They are reserved on my site just as they would be if you went to the hotel's corporate site.

EJ