• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sea Sothebys

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2007
SRB, FL
Maybe a good thread would be a list of trades we all have. ..things we would be willing to do for trade. Of course, it would have to be legal. I imagine this could be very entertaining considering this group.

For Example: I may be willing to do print design (ads, postcards, brochures, menu designs and such) for trade.

Maybe list your trade, and see if any one is interested... ?

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
I'd thought of this before....sort of a Barter Board...

What'd you have? What'd you want?

I love to barter.....

Anyone need a painting???? Photographs?

Sounds like a great idea....

L

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I wish I could trade my real estate services for rent and food, but I think my broker would have to share the space and meals.

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Maybe a good thread would be a list of trades we all have. ..things we would be willing to do for trade. Of course, it would have to be legal. I imagine this could be very entertaining considering this group.

For Example: I may be willing to do print design (ads, postcards, brochures, menu designs and such) for trade.

Maybe list your trade, and see if any one is interested... ?

I think this is a great idea, as someone that is new to the area, as a frequent visitor and a daughter living there, I would like to give my business to someone that I know from the forum.