• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

sullygromo

Beach Lover
Jan 22, 2008
My kids (5 and 7) are expressing interest in playing tennis. Does anyone know of any organized groups/clubs etc.. that I can look into?

Thanksin Advance! :D

puglet

Beach Comber
Jan 1, 2010
The guys at Seaside Swim and Tennis are terrific. Rusty Walker and his assistants have been instructing my kids for years. Rusty is a great teacher, encouraging and challenging. At 5 and 7, your kids are the perfect age. They have private lessons, group lessons and tournament play.

My two started the tennis clinic at Sandestin last year. It was a free clinic for the first 5 weeks!!! they were able to feel it out and after the 5 weeks could register for the junior tennis clinic, once a week. I HIGHLY reccommend the pros, they are fun and energetic, intensely knowledgable, and great with kids, and we are now into private lessons...it has been fantastic! I cant say enough about Coaches Chris and Patrick. They have made our children so happy! Call the pro shop to find out details about when the free clinic begins this year...sometime in spring i think! If I find out more Ill post again...we have a lesson tomorrow!

patterneddress

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2008
There is also a new pro at Watercolor who has worked with my kids at Destiny East in Miramar Beach. He has had a very successful program there with young kids and the middle school team members. He has also assisted at Seaside. He is starting a new kids clinic in February. Lots of choices!!! The kids will love it.

WaterColor Tennis

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2010
WaterColor after school junior program starts Monday, August 8!

Our fall after school tennis program at WaterColor starts this week! We will have classes on Mondays & Wednesdays after school: Pee Wees ages 4-7 are 3:30-4 and Juniors ages 8 & up are 4-5 PM.

Call 534-5980 or email tracy@watercolortennis.com to sign up or for more info. Find us on Facebook: WaterColor Tennis.

Hope to see you on the courts!