• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Happy Valentines Day With Some ZumbaLove! See Ya Thursday @ 6pm for class

<strong>[video=youtube_share;cDtgDEjQ4iA]http://youtu.be/cDtgDEjQ4iA[/video]

2012 Valentines Day.jpg
Yikes!! The Monday Zumba crew at White Lights really rocked it tonight! Sheesh! You guys are SO much fun! Thank you!!! Thursday's crew is gonna have to really bring it, if you want to top tonight's class! :)

Bob and Cathy won their little prize for knowing what the Quebradita is!!! (Did I forget anyone?) Maureen will get her prize on Thursday. Thanks, guys! The rest of you still can let me know what you discover about the Quebradita!

I will introduce the Quebradita on Wednesday (at The Studio in Seaside) and on Thursday at White Light! It's a fun dance! You don't wanna miss it!
Thanks, again, for tonight! You all make me smile!

I hope you all have a lovely, loving Valentine's Day. Even if you don't have a Valentine, you can show your love to someone who is special to you! I'm sending you my Zumba love!

Muah,
Marcia

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey, Zumba Lovers!

Join me for Zumba Fitness classes in the morning or evening on Monday. Meet me at THE STUDIO, in Seaside, at 10:30 am, or at WHITE LIGHT STUDIOS, on CR 393 at 6:00 pm.

Bring your friends, but leave your inhibitions at home!!! Can't wait to see you!

www.marciarobbins.com

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Need a new location to teach ZUMBA!

I'm new to the Santa Rosa Beach area. I have formed a Zumba Fitness class, but we need to find a new location before March! Do you have or know of a venue where I can teach classes?

Check out my website at www.marciarobbins.com

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Thanks, Beach Runner! I have been talking with churches. That may still be an option. But, I did find a great studio to move my classes to - just down the road from where I was! We're moving to Premiere Performers Academy on March 1st!

Zumbachick

Beach Lover
Jan 26, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
New location for ZUMBA CLASSES in Santa Rosa Beach!

Hey Zumba Lovers! Check out our Zumba With Marcia classes this week! Monday at 6:00 pm is our last class at White Light Studios, on 393 N, just past the Mosquito Control building. On THURSDAY, March 1, our classes move to Premiere Performers Academy of the Arts, on 393 S, just north of 30A and Gulf Place and right next to Enzo's Italian Restaurant. Classes there will be Mondays at 6:30, Thursdays at 6:00 and Saturdays at 9:00 am. You can also find Zumba With Marcia classes at The Studio in Seaside and at Rosemary Beach Fitness Center. Check out my website at www.marciarobbins.com I can't wait to meet you and to sweat with you! ;-)