SoWal Style - Rosemary Beach Courtyard Pool Home
September 19, 2013 by SoWal Staff
Escape to Rosemary Beach luxury in this spectacular home designed by architect Bobby McAlpine and the acclaimed interior designer, Kay Douglass. You can rent this piece of paradise from Barefoot Vacations.
Upon arrival, an inviting courtyard gate invites you to a private and spacious loggia and pool. The home offers lovely outdoor living spaces to relax and enjoy and is only steps down a wooden boardwalk to the magnificent sugar white sands and emerald waters. The property is perfect for the discerning family looking for a memorable vacation experience.
The first floor offers accommodations for 8 guests. There are two Queen Bedrooms each with private baths. One of the queen bedrooms opens onto a lovely courtyard with a flowing fountain and seating for two. There is also a fun children's room with fluffy custom bunks to sleep 4 as well as board games and a private bath. Located halfway up the staircase is a charming powder room that serves both the pool and the 2nd floor.
The second floor is an open and alluring space with Pecky Cypress doors and unfinished antique oak floors. Adding to the unique character of the home, the kitchen features a pair of custom crafted, freestanding arched cabinets made from old cypress. The main room combines a dining inglenook with fireplace, comfortable entertainment/TV area and a large fully equipped kitchen. There is a working pantry located off the kitchen to accommodate prep, cleanup, sub zero refrigerator and storage. French doors open onto a sunny, upstairs terrace which also functions as an outdoor dining room and affords views of the Gulf.
The master bedroom with a plush King bed completes the second floor. The bedroom is exquisite with tall ceilings, unique touches and a beautiful sitting area nestled in the expansive bay window. An antique farm table serves as the counter in the master bath which also contains a walk in shower with dual rain shower heads.
The home also has a beautiful carriage house which can be rented along with the main house. The carriage house includes a luxurious King bed, full bath, kitchenette and comfortable living area - a perfect space for grandparents, grown children or nanny.
The town of Rosemary Beach, located along the gulf coast in Florida's panhandle, is a stunning example of new urbanism. Restaurants, coffee shop, book store, retail stores, art galleries, bank, post office, hair salon, fitness center, tennis center, 4 community pools, chapel and the beach - all in a walkable environment accessible via a network of boardwalks and pathways create a true, livable beach community.
• Private Pool with ample and comfortable outdoor seating
• Outdoor Gas Grill
• Surround Sound throughout the house, pool and deck areas
• 4 bedroom Home plus Carriage House
• 1st floor guest bedroom with Queen-sized bed, private bath and private access to courtyard
• 1st floor guest bedroom with Queen-sized bed and private bath
• 1st floor bunk room with 4 custom built in twin-sized beds and private bath
• Powder Room between 1st and 2nd level for access from pool or 2nd level
• 2nd Floor Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• 2nd Floor Working Pantry with counter, sink, microwave, sub-zero refrigerator and storage
• Dining alcove seating 5 with additional seating at kitchen island and antique console table
• 2nd Floor Living Area opens to large furnished balcony and gulf views
• 2nd Floor Master BR with King-sized bed, sitting area, private bath with 2 rain shower heads
• Outdoor 2nd level terrace with dining table, umbrella and gulf views
• Free standing Carriage House features complimentary sleeping for two -- 1 King Bed
• Private 1 car garage (garage used by guests of carriage house) and courtyard parking to accommodate 1 car
• Indoor Gas Fireplace
• Outdoor shower
• High End Linens featuring Italian 100% pure Egyptian cotton sheets, Turkish Bath Mats and Egyptian Cotton Towels
• Full-sized Front Loading Washer/Dryer
• Hair dryers
This property has 4 Bunk(s), 2 Queen(s), 1 King(s).
To make a reservation, contact Barefoot Vacations at (850) 849-7723, www.barefoot-30a.com.