• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
I can't believe Monique and Vivika were in the bottom two and vivika left Dancing last night. Sara really needs to go next week. I love her but she cannot dance. Then there's the whole Jerry thing.
 
I can't believe Monique and Vivika were in the bottom two and vivika left Dancing last night. Sara really needs to go next week. I love her but she cannot dance. Then there's the whole Jerry thing.


I hear ya mama! Sara has improved but still too stiff. I didn't see everyone dance but I watched Joey and Mario. I can't believe how popular the show is. It was #4 in the rating last week. CSI, Greys, Desperate Houswives then DWS.
 
I can't believe Monique and Vivika were in the bottom two and vivika left Dancing last night. Sara really needs to go next week. I love her but she cannot dance. Then there's the whole Jerry thing.

Thank you, SM!! I've been watching faithfully, but hadn't seen it mentioned, so I figured no one else was watching. Anyhoo, I can't believe Sara didn't go..she must have a LOT of fans. Of course, I'm pullin' for Emmett:wub: , but don't think he'll go all the way.
 
Random thoughts . . . . Almost every light bulb I have come in contact with today has blown. My lamp at work literally shorted out. When I put my coffee in the microwave at home to warm it, the microwave popped. It still makes the sound but does not heat. What is going on???? I wonder if I have some sort of electrical current going thru me? :eek:
 
Why do I feel fuller on scrambled eggs than when they are boiled?
 
Potty training time here...why is it she sits on the potty....nothing- sits in the laundry basket- PUDDLE??!!??:idontno:
 
Potty training time here...why is it she sits on the potty....nothing- sits in the laundry basket- PUDDLE??!!??:idontno:


:lol: So cute...oh those were the days. Treasure it Beachmom. :wub: Everytime I would try and put underwear on my then 2 1/2 year old son he would walk into the living room and announce: I peed in the kitchen. We would immediately go back to diapers and try again later. He was trained in a day or two the week he turned 3. It was so much less stressful the second time around. Good luck. :D
 
I just laugh a lot!! This is the 3rd time for me- it's just been a while (7 yr. difference) It's just so funny how their little minds work!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top