• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Halloween Candy

New posts
Laffy Taffy was square??? I thought that was now and later????:idontno: (which are very good also)
jdarg and I tasted a Crispy Butterfinger for the first time...TASTY!!!

They ruined Laffy Taffy when they lost the square shape.
 
Laffy Taffy was square??? I thought that was now and later????:idontno: (which are very good also)

It used to be square....now it is like a flat rectangle thing. Very hard to open. I only like the banana ones.
 
me to, little ibd does not know what banana ones taste like....:biggrin: JK she gives them to me...:wub: :wub:
It used to be square....now it is like a flat rectangle thing. Very hard to open. I only like the banana ones.
 
Judging from what I ate tonight, my faves are anything gummy, Payday and 100 Grand Bars (I think I'm gonna hurl now :puke: !!!!)
 
jdarg and I tasted a Crispy Butterfinger for the first time...TASTY!!!

They ruined Laffy Taffy when they lost the square shape.
:eek: :eek: :eek: you are such a Newb! NEVER had a Butterfinger???:shock: :shock: :shock: they are good...YUMMMMMMM:lolabove:
 
Hey, I kinda like Mary Janes. It's pnbutter not roadkill. :floor:

i am strangely intrigued by these mary janes now.....

Actually, I do not like those pumpkin candies that is in BR's sig. line. Sorta like candy corns.

me either - they are disgusting

NO, I heard CVS will pay people to take away the candy corn. :funn:

excuse me, cvs ain't gonna pay anyone to do anything :lol:

It used to be square....now it is like a flat rectangle thing. Very hard to open. I only like the banana ones.

have you had the crappy chocolate laffy taffy ? why ruin a perfectly good piece of taffy by making it chocolate :confused:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top