• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
There is a cute site for you to post random thought,.no threads, no searching.. just type a limited sentence of what you're doing or thinking at the moment. You attach your friends and just check it once in a while during the day for a giggle.

I just got started so mine's not great, an author told me about it. she writes hilarious books, "Bitter is The New Black" and "Bright Lights, Big Ass"
by Jen Lancaster.

http://twitter.com/jennsylvania

Here's mine.
http://twitter.com/Hollibird
 
There is no sensation like that which one has when he steps, barefoot, into a pile of fresh cow pooh on a hot summer's day.
 
What is in cottage cheese? And why after 27 years am I suddenly obsessed?
 
I am filled with random thoughts.

Have you ever rested upon a mountain top, ten thousand feet above the sea, and simultaneously noticed how meaningless, yet important you must be?
 
Does Ryan Seacrest want to be my friend?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top