• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

I think....

  • Thread starter Thread starter DD
  • Start date Start date
New posts
waiting for allifunn to arrive (any minute) and we're going to have some dinner and visit with the kiddies for a while, then we'll join in...


Yahoo!!! I'm here--I'll be doing laundry:eek: off & on, but i'm here.
 
woot--!

Clothes put away, floors vacuumed, dishes washed, bath taken. Practicing good ol' Beethoven with the laptop beside me...bring it.
 
We usually have Toots talking about OMB's or IBD posting some trivia questions, etc. Have you got your drink, NoHall?
 
We usually have Toots talking about OMB's or IBD posting some trivia questions, etc. Have you got your drink, NoHall?

Shore do! (Is this in the SoWal primer?) Just don't ask me what it is...
 
Ok, I won't ask...til later.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top