The very first time I visited Seaside ( 4 years ago) we got henna tats. Mine was a pair of flip flops on my right ankle. It was supposed to last 2 weeks. Mine lasted a day. I followed all the proper instructions too. It was kind of expensive for a very temporary tat. I'd do it again though if I knew it would last longer than a day! I like the ones the girl got on her feet. Good if you go barefoot a lot. I love beach shops like this!!! I'm glad they still have that one.
Although my eldest wants her hair died funky colors this summer. Any suggestions on dyeing with KoolAid?:shock:
Report back, six days after getting this one, it is still going strong. Henna tat recipient says that it stays on longer if you cover it with vasoline prior to getting it wet.
They sell temporary dye in a variety of colors that comes in an applicator similar to a mascara wand if she just wants streaks.Did you leave the henna paste on for a while? Did you avoid soap on your ankle?
I had one that covered the whole back of my hand & up my arm (a little) one time that lasted for 2 weeks.... AND I had to use scrub to finally get it off!
They are grayt! My girls will love it, especially my fireball middle child.Although my eldest wants her hair died funky colors this summer. Any suggestions on dyeing with KoolAid?:shock:
They sell temporary dye in a variety of colors that comes in an applicator similar to a mascara wand if she just wants streaks.
We used to dye our hair w/ Koolaid and Jello-don't recommend it!