• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Words

New posts

DonPtrl2@cox.ne

Beach Lover
Anybody out there have words that they just can't stand to use or hear used? I have three and I absolutely cannot ever use them. I don't know why they just bother me. So hear they are Yummy, Beefy, and finally Panties! Never used in that order gross. Just typing them is hard but I did it. If you have any please share.
 
Anybody out there have words that they just can't stand to use or hear used? I have three and I absolutely cannot ever use them. I don't know why they just bother me. So hear they are Yummy, Beefy, and finally Panties! Never used in that order gross. Just typing them is hard but I did it. If you have any please share.

Funny!! :lolabove:

these 2 verbalized phrases always make me want to "pull down my window shades & turn off my porch light":

"SHUT UP"
"No-but you just don't understand"
 
:floor: :floor: :floor: These were not the words I expected......sorry to laugh...to me they are harmless
I can't think of any words that I don't like to use...except the obvious ones...which I would never use anyway!

I might think of some later as I ponder this :scratch:
 
"I'm sorry you feel that way" :puke:

crap...although I have gotten over this a bit. ;-)

f*rt...sorry audie, just can't stand it. :wave:

shut up...when meaning to be quiet, although I :wub: STFU!
 
"I'm sorry you feel that way" :puke:

crap...although I have gotten over this a bit. ;-)

f*rt...sorry audie, just can't stand it. :wave:

shut up...when meaning to be quiet, although I :wub: STFU!

It's funny...there were words I would never let my kids say but now it's not so bad. 11 and 13 year olds saying "tooting" just doesn't seem right anymore. :lol: Kitty's last 3 were some of mine too. Lately both kids have been saying "Holy Crap!" I guess it's better than the alternative.

When I was little my mom used to say Pi$$. ( she thought she wasn't cussing) Ooooh, how I hate that word.:shock:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top