• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Ho-Down

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
It was a most eggecellent time......:biggrin:
The sunset was amazing
the fire was perfect
it was a family reunion :wub:
We met some wonderful NEW SoWallers.....:wave:
Pink and bling abounded...and BB FINALLY showed up to appreciate our efforts.....:biggrin:
The puddin' shots were a hit.....:cool: as BB said...good thing shaken ran out.....:wave: they were TOO good.....:blush:
The whole night was perfect!!!!!!!:wub:
I am ready to do it AGAIN!!!! NOW!!!!!!!:clap:
I did not take my camera this time.....:bang: sooooo...who ever took pics....PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!!! :lolabove:
 
:wub:Dont worry Babe... Cork and Drunken Artist & I just got finished downloading all of our piks.... Let me just say.... Oh My!!!!!!:wub:





It was a most eggecellent time......:biggrin:
The sunset was amazing
the fire was perfect
it was a family reunion :wub:
We met some wonderful NEW SoWallers.....:wave:
Pink and bling abounded...and BB FINALLY showed up to appreciate our efforts.....:biggrin:
The puddin' shots were a hit.....:cool: as BB said...good thing shaken ran out.....:wave: they were TOO good.....:blush:
The whole night was perfect!!!!!!!:wub:
I am ready to do it AGAIN!!!! NOW!!!!!!!:clap:
I did not take my camera this time.....:bang: sooooo...who ever took pics....PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!!! :lolabove:
 
Here is one for Starters:D

PICT0047.jpg


;-)
 
DSCN0039.jpg







It was a most eggecellent time......:biggrin:
The sunset was amazing
the fire was perfect
it was a family reunion :wub:
We met some wonderful NEW SoWallers.....:wave:
Pink and bling abounded...and BB FINALLY showed up to appreciate our efforts.....:biggrin:
The puddin' shots were a hit.....:cool: as BB said...good thing shaken ran out.....:wave: they were TOO good.....:blush:
The whole night was perfect!!!!!!!:wub:
I am ready to do it AGAIN!!!! NOW!!!!!!!:clap:
I did not take my camera this time.....:bang: sooooo...who ever took pics....PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!!! :lolabove:
 
i loved talking to you guys for the short time i was able to. i hate when work interferes with my socializing...
 
OMG! I don't even know where to start! We are all sooooooo very blessed....that is all I can say! For those of you that came to the brunch at our house....thanks for helping us break it in right. That is what homes are for.

Chef Afunn....what an incredible brunch. The food was fabulous and you made it seem all so effortless. :bow::bow::bow:

I must have that SoWal Wench Bunch Brunch picture!!! I need to frame it and put it in the house......when anyone asks I can say "Those are my sistahs!":wub:
DD, MANGO & Miss K it breaks my heart y'all are not in there.....Miss K I know where you were.....DD & MANGO, WHERE THE HEL! WERE YOU TWO?!!!
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top