Allifunn
FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
It was a most eggecellent time......
The sunset was amazing
the fire was perfect
it was a family reunion
We met some wonderful NEW SoWallers.....
Pink and bling abounded...and BB FINALLY showed up to appreciate our efforts.....
The puddin' shots were a hit.....
as BB said...good thing shaken ran out.....
they were TOO good.....
The whole night was perfect!!!!!!!
I am ready to do it AGAIN!!!! NOW!!!!!!!
I did not take my camera this time.....
sooooo...who ever took pics....PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!!! 
The sunset was amazing
the fire was perfect
it was a family reunion

We met some wonderful NEW SoWallers.....

Pink and bling abounded...and BB FINALLY showed up to appreciate our efforts.....
The puddin' shots were a hit.....
as BB said...good thing shaken ran out.....
they were TOO good.....
The whole night was perfect!!!!!!!

I am ready to do it AGAIN!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

I did not take my camera this time.....
sooooo...who ever took pics....PLEASE POST ASAP!!!!!! 
