• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

CRAP!!! I Just Cut My Pinky Finger To The Bone!!!

New posts
Not sure what is funnier right now:

1) I read this whole thread and then realized it is old enough that RO's finger is healing nicely and he can hold it up properly now - you know - all fancy & stuff :biggrin:

2) This thread is 5 pages long!!! (maybe a little milking here?? :violin: )

3) The similar threads listed at the bottom!!! :funn:
 
It's healing nicely .... thank you :cool:
HA HA HA HA!!!!! I sliced my right middle finger open at work on Saturday, and right after I recovered from a solid swoon, I THOUGHT OF YOU! HA HA HA HA! "Finger sandwich" joke didn't seem so funny then... 'Course, I had a nurse avail to survey and pressure bandage me, so I believe my course of action to be more prudent than your relying on scores of people whole time-zones away for advice. ;-) I'm certain to have a nasty scar, RO; I do so hope it's worse-looking than yours, one day!:wave:
 
Creepy. Do you collect scarred body parts or something? If so, I want to state for the record that I lied about living in Dune Allen; I'm in Coeur d'Alene and planning a trip to St Bart to see that teeny airstrip. . . .
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top