• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Long term rental needed asap

New posts

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
If anyone has information about a long term rental that is coming available soon please let me know.

I was supposed to move into another place with a roommate but that fell through and now have nowhere to live. All I need is one bedroom...possibly under $1000/month. I would love it to be close or near 30-a.

Basically, anything will do. I really don't a roommate...just let me know if you guys know anything....

Thanks! :D
 
I have a one-room studio in the new Villages II development on 30A between Seacrest Beach and Rosemary Beach. It could be long-term if you mean that for several months. Email me at nancy.voith@eds.com if you're interested.
 
Hey, did you ever find a long-term rental? I'm having trouble finding a place near 30A that will allow pets. Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
 
I know of a 2 bedroom 2 bath town home off of Don Bishop Rd for $950.
Call Marilou at 703-696-5254. I don't think she wants pets but you may be able to talk her into it if your interested.
 
i am looking for a roommate. mine is moving this month. i have a 3 bdrm 21/2 bath condo in gulfplace. private bath and balconey. utilities,cable and wireless internet,3 pools ,tennis courts lots of fun on 30-a. 700.00
 
If anyone has information about a long term rental that is coming available soon please let me know.

I was supposed to move into another place with a roommate but that fell through and now have nowhere to live. All I need is one bedroom...possibly under $1000/month. I would love it to be close or near 30-a.

Basically, anything will do. I really don't a roommate...just let me know if you guys know anything....

Thanks! :D

[ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=20198"]LTR, village of blue mountain beach available 3-1 - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

let me know if you are interested!!! :biggrin:
 
I saw this and went :yikes:!!! What is she not telling me?

Trust me, I have tried to get that baby to move back. She says there are not enought young people here - what, is she calling me OLD? :blink:

And she was complaining about snow yesterday - complain about that to jfunn!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top