• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneLaker

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
You've only got 125 posts to go for 1000 and the ornament exchange. Let's see if we can add to your count tonight. :wave:
 
I might be my able to add a few. Watching my NCAA pick Louisville. They are ahead right now. I'm excited about the ornament exchange. I've got a big weekend planned. Redfish Village Art and then golf on Saturday and then an organ concert on Sunday. Guess there won't be time to pick up the house!!!!
 
I can't watch the pick'em. Tomorrow will be tough enough!:biggrin:
Sounds like you've got a super busy weekend. Every time you find a spare moment, POST!! :wave:
 
I might be my able to add a few. Watching my NCAA pick Louisville. They are ahead right now. I'm excited about the ornament exchange. I've got a big weekend planned. Redfish Village Art and then golf on Saturday and then an organ concert on Sunday. Guess there won't be time to pick up the house!!!!
you could have divided that post up into about 3 or 4 seperate posts.:idontno: like this......
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top