• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lingerie football league

New posts
i think we could incorporate some of this idea into our sowal kickball...:idontno:...i have a speedo.
 
I know a former player on the New York team.

Her sisters were roommates with my daughter in college. She was also a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and in many Trace Atkins videos including Crome and One Hot Mama.

lisa05.jpg


http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/di...ebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day
 
I think we sould start our own team !!! sowal sweeties ? Imagine those uniforms with So on one side and Wal on the other butt ;-) then again Kurt would be too busy.
 
I know a former player on the New York team.

Her sisters were roommates with my daughter in college. She was also a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader and in many Trace Atkins videos including Crome and One Hot Mama.

lisa05.jpg
:rolling::rofl::funn: are you for real, minnie? i'm sorry to laugh but the purrfect angelz across the photo is funny to me.:blush::roll:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top