• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Hey SoWal Businesses! Thanks for posting your facebook/social media links here. Be sure to let SoWal Forum readers know more about your business and services by posting in the Business or other forums with more details, updates, photos, links, etc. We all appreciate hearing from you and about you.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Thanks Kurt. All advertising helps!

I provide childcare during the evenings 7pm-12 Sun-Sat for locals & tourists in the 30A~South Walton areas.

Below are links to both my FB page as well as my Care.com page.

Security Check Required

Babysitter - Janae G. from Santa Rosa Beach, FL - Care.co...

SoWalSitter~
For all your child, pet & house sitting needs.

Did you also post details about your services under "Business" or "Employment" forums? Not sure if you did but wanted to mention.

Dec 11, 2016
Walton County
We all need a little help from our friends.

Please like SoWal on facebook & we'll do the same for you! Go to Beaches Of South Walton & Scenic 30A ~ SoWal.com | Facebook.

And we'd be stoked if you would suggest to your friends they also like our page - thanks so much!

fb-art.jpg

Post your page link below. :D
Please like our facebook page at Tikizcentralpanhandle. We are a new business and we live in Walton County. Go to
Tikiz of Central Panhandle Florida | Facebook

Attachments

• IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 145

brandi39

Beach Lover
May 20, 2014
Panama City beach
Mommy and Me by the Sea...

A personal child care service with a flare....
Over 10 years experience and counting. Mommy and Me by the Sea take childcare to a whole new level. I am a mother of one that has a passion for children seeing an example of Love in action as they grow. I wanted to make it a priority to be in my daughters life as she grows up. With the challenge of being a mom and working to survive in this area, I had to come to a crossroad. It was at that time my daughter said "mommy why don't you start a buisness called " mommy and me" and we will do it together." I took my eight year old daughters advice and here it is in a beginning stage. Please grow with us.....we are a service that goes above and beyond. From after school childcare to overnight sleepovers, we do it all. Ideas come as we grow daily so any suggestions are welcome. Call me @850-399-0497 and ask for Brandi

850-399-0497
See business card attached below

Attachments

• card-idea_2.pdf
    177.3 KB · Views: 137