• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Browsing

Beach Crab
Oct 11, 2023
Florida
Hello! I am currently in a studio winter rental in Sandestin and I would like to stay longer term. I have excellent references and my current landlord would love for me to stay but the rent is increasing for the spring/summer season. I'm hoping to find a yearly rental that is all inclusive and ideally no more than $1200/month.

Professional female - over 45; no pets/kids, super quiet, uber clean and responsible. I'm open to areas along 30A, Destin, Miramar Beach, Niceville and Freeport.

Last edited:

Britt Hudson

Beach Comber
Jun 23, 2020
Hello! I am currently in a studio winter rental in Sandestin and I would like to stay longer term. I have excellent references and my current landlord would love for me to stay but the rent is increasing for the spring/summer season. I'm hoping to find a yearly rental that is all inclusive and ideally no more than $1200/month.

Professional female - over 45; no pets/kids, super quiet, uber clean and responsible. I'm open to areas along 30A, Destin, Miramar Beach, Niceville and Freeport.

danpar27

Beach Comber
I just listed this on Facebook Marketplace. Here’s the link:

I own this townhouse in Freeport, and my 28-year-old son is looking for a roommate. You’d have the master. He’s a student and works in Destin. Let me know if you’re interested!

shilohryn

Beach Comber
Oct 20, 2023
Santa Rosa Beach

Hi Browsing,
would be interested for a chat if you are still looking for a roommate in a new place. My name is Stacy 817.909.5678