• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Haj913

Beach Comber
Apr 8, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL area
Hello! My daughter has accepted an internship in Santa Rosa Beach, FL beginning 5/9/2021. We are frantically looking for a place for her to live through the first week of August that won't break the bank. She'd be open to finding roommates to share the cost. Please let me know if you'd be interested in searching for a place that could be shared or if you are looking for a roommate yourself. Any recommendations appreciated! I can put you in touch with her ASAP! Please email me at hilaryajohnson@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Chloiej

Beach Comber
Apr 12, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hello! My daughter has accepted an internship in Santa Rosa Beach, FL beginning 5/9/2021. We are frantically looking for a place for her to live through the first week of August that won't break the bank. She'd be open to finding roommates to share the cost. Please let me know if you'd be interested in searching for a place that could be shared or if you are looking for a roommate yourself. Any recommendations appreciated! I can put you in touch with her ASAP! Please email me at hilaryajohnson@yahoo.com. Thank you!
Is your daughter Mary Grace?

Porter Lankford

Beach Crab
Apr 19, 2021
Troy, AL
I am also looking for a place to live from May-mid July in Santa Rosa, and I would definitely be open to having a roommate! Let me know if you are interested!

jessicalou.shd

Beach Crab
Apr 27, 2021
Miramar Beach
Hello ! I am also doing an internship but in Miramar beach until end of august. Did you find a place for your daughter and if yes, is there an extra room ? I would be really interested