• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Crystal Trinidad

Beach Crab
Sep 1, 2018
Birmingham, AL
Open to west end of Panama City Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Rosemary, Seaside, etc. Preferably a quite area in a friendly neighborhood or building. Flexible on if it's a condo, townhouse or house with yard. I have one small dog (Maltese/Pekingese) who is older and mostly sleeps, eats and plays with his toys. I do work from home and need space for my desk in addition to bedroom and living furniture. I have personal and professional references available upon request and I'm looking to move mid-June or end of June. Minimum 1yr. lease but open to longer for the right place/landlord/roommate situation.

- Please text 8908901280 for quickest response. Hoping to lock down a place before end of May.
- Rent can be $1,200-1,600

Abigail

Beach Lover
May 11, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
Open to west end of Panama City Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, Rosemary, Seaside, etc. Preferably a quite area in a friendly neighborhood or building. Flexible on if it's a condo, townhouse or house with yard. I have one small dog (Maltese/Pekingese) who is older and mostly sleeps, eats and plays with his toys. I do work from home and need space for my desk in addition to bedroom and living furniture. I have personal and professional references available upon request and I'm looking to move mid-June or end of June. Minimum 1yr. lease but open to longer for the right place/landlord/roommate situation.

- Please text 8908901280 for quickest response. Hoping to lock down a place before end of May.
- Rent can be $1,200-1,600
still looking?