• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Carla

Beach Comber
Mar 3, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
Hi! I have a room available for rent in a 3 br/2 bath house for $1100/mo + utilities. The current lease ends in Dec, so I'd be open to a short term renter (Oct - Dec), or someone who wants to sign a new lease. The house is in a great neighborhood on the bay and has a screened in porch and nice back yard. Looking for someone who is clean, friendly, respectful, and easy going...& a happy living space. Please reach out if interested!

jeannahine

Beach Crab
Jul 1, 2021
Hi There!
I am very interested, but would be wanting a longer-term lease, wouldn't have a problem signing a new lease. I do have a 27 lb dog named Raya, she is very friendly and sweet, and most importantly clean :)

Seahorse7

Beach Comber
Nov 19, 2021
TN
Hi! I have a room available for rent in a 3 br/2 bath house for $1100/mo + utilities. The current lease ends in Dec, so I'd be open to a short term renter (Oct - Dec), or someone who wants to sign a new lease. The house is in a great neighborhood on the bay and has a screened in porch and nice back yard. Looking for someone who is clean, friendly, respectful, and easy going...& a happy living space. Please reach out if interested!
Is this still available?