• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinitydev

Beach Comber
Jan 19, 2018
30A
Shared yard

Single occupancy preferred, no pets.

Long term lease preferred, but not necessary.

Available immediately

1,000/mo all utilities included, except wifi.

I currently have wifi but it may be spotty. it can be shared until you get your own.

This gem is located next to Sister River Retreat off of Steelefield, where the water runs through the backyard and a convenient boat access is just down the road. Nestled in a hunting and “fish camp,” this home is a 20 minute boat trip to Santa Rosa Beach, and about a 25 minute drive from Pier Park and the ocean, close to PineLog St Forest with camping, biking and hiking trails.

The neighborhood is friendly but the location is not for the faint hearted.

The yellow flies are bad in the spring and summer, there are alligators in the creek, there is minimal cell reception, and the dirt road that takes you here, although kept up with, can get bad during rainy weather…

This is a place for folks who are comfortable with the simplistic country life and don’t mind the drive into town.

I work in Seaside during the summer and it takes me about an hour to get there.

The space is fully renovated with natural wood and equipped with a full size refrigerator, a hot pan, toaster oven and microwave. (Studio style)

There is currently a fold out wall desk, a stand up closet and a TV equipped with cable.

Your home has a wrap around porch and I’m working on putting up a privacy screen.

Other things to note:

There is no technical closet. You will need to have a dresser. (can be put under the tv that’s mounted to the wall)
There is no washer and dryer on site, but there is a laundromat at the corner of 79 and 98.

There are 2 dogs that currently live on site in the home next to it and usually lounge outside during the day. They are very friendly and may want to say hi to you if they see you.
If you are not ok with saying hello to dogs every day this is not the home for you.

There is a woman off 79 that has chickens and rabbits and often sets up with her produce, meats, milks and cheese here in the neighborhood during the warmer months. It's like we have a neighborhood farmers market.

All of the neighbors are friendly. You will see the other tenant tending to the yard on nice days and the neighbors will wave to you as they drive by on their golf carts and ATVs.

2,000 is required to move in
First months rent and 1,000 security deposit.
We will run background checks.

This will not last long!

Please text me directly with your name for more photos and info if youre interested. Serious inquires only. I will not respond if you don’t text me with some basic info on yourself. Thanks

850-419-7458

Attachments

• FDD36A5F-7CF5-4D2A-AD90-FB0CAA42C77F.jpeg
    FDD36A5F-7CF5-4D2A-AD90-FB0CAA42C77F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.